One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In an open voice the narrator implores the reader to ‘Come along,’ to enter the ‘wind’ that sweeps over the cane, to become part of this vision based on an almost physical palpability.’
- ‘This eliminates the need for removal procedures while avoiding long-term palpability and ambient-temperature sensitivity.’
- ‘This has led to a dramatic improvement in palpability.’
- ‘The profitability or palpability of beetles and bugs may be greater than that of moths.’
- ‘Some of the new fillers are more permanent, but there have been issues with palpability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.