One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This study suggests that active involvement by caregivers committed to palliation can help alleviate the suffering of children dying from cancer.’
- ‘His own poems are less frequently direct expressions of anger than palliations of it.’
- ‘Antiperspirants can provide useful palliation in patients with moderate hyperhidrosis, but in severe cases they are ineffective.’
- ‘The aggressive end stage management of these patients sharply contrasted with the palliation of terminal cancer patients.’
- ‘The goal of conventional treatment is palliation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.