One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The forks are used to offload shipments of palleted materials at the shop and to carry sod, blocks, pavers, and other items on the job site.’
- ‘They are typically loose loaded, and not palleted, because the drivers can pack up to the roof and carry more product.’
- ‘The cabin has room for a medical team and 16 stretchers or for palleted internal loads.’
- ‘The cooler space will act as a distribution center for palleted products that are not in traditional milk cases, but in packed corrugated boxes.’
- ‘The giant grey buildings dominate the landscape and can be seen 24 hours a day because they are floodlit to allow staff to work through the night assembling palleted loads for delivery to supermarkets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.