One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Adding liquid molasses to the diet improves ration palatability, reduces separation, and reduces waste thus increasing intakes.’
- ‘By ensuring the product is consistent in its hardness and palatability, intakes can be controlled and the cost of improved performance can be managed.’
- ‘Quite unlike a beef pelau, where visuals help trigger palatability, an egg roll could conceivably conceal some rather unpleasant surprises.’
- ‘When weeds become established in the sward grass grows much slower and the overall digestibility and palatability is reduced.’
- ‘Additionally, they are practically spoil-proof, though adhering to best-before dates will guarantee maximum palatability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.