One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By ensuring the product is consistent in its hardness and palatability, intakes can be controlled and the cost of improved performance can be managed.’
- ‘Quite unlike a beef pelau, where visuals help trigger palatability, an egg roll could conceivably conceal some rather unpleasant surprises.’
- ‘When weeds become established in the sward grass grows much slower and the overall digestibility and palatability is reduced.’
- ‘Additionally, they are practically spoil-proof, though adhering to best-before dates will guarantee maximum palatability.’
- ‘Adding liquid molasses to the diet improves ration palatability, reduces separation, and reduces waste thus increasing intakes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.