One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As project leader, Hawass is in charge of archaeologists, conservators, paleopathologists, epidemiologists, radiologists, and physicians from around the world.’
- ‘Biblical scholars agree with medical historians, paleopathologists, and medical anthropologists that so-called ‘leprosy’ in the Bible is definitely not Hansen's disease.’
- ‘Archaeologists and paleopathologists have yet to find ancient bones in Israel that give indications of ‘true’ leprosy.’
- ‘The latest remains are being stored in York for when the paleopathologist returns from a trip to Germany.’
- ‘And in an attempt to make the dead speak, an international team of anthropologists, forensic scientists and paleopathologists trekked all the way up to the Roopkund Lake.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.