One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And in an attempt to make the dead speak, an international team of anthropologists, forensic scientists and paleopathologists trekked all the way up to the Roopkund Lake.’
- ‘As project leader, Hawass is in charge of archaeologists, conservators, paleopathologists, epidemiologists, radiologists, and physicians from around the world.’
- ‘Archaeologists and paleopathologists have yet to find ancient bones in Israel that give indications of ‘true’ leprosy.’
- ‘Biblical scholars agree with medical historians, paleopathologists, and medical anthropologists that so-called ‘leprosy’ in the Bible is definitely not Hansen's disease.’
- ‘The latest remains are being stored in York for when the paleopathologist returns from a trip to Germany.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.