One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Late Palaeozoic palaeomagnetic database for Siberia is poor apart from Late Permian times.’
- ‘This project will gather geochronological, paleomagnetic and geochemical data required to test the hypothesis that the Umkondo and Laurentian provinces are expressions of a single large-scale magmatic event.’
- ‘The paradigm of plate tectonics was finally accepted by the majority of the geoscience community and the use of palaeomagnetic data to interpret continental drift began in earnest.’
- ‘Recent palaeomagnetic and geodynamic constraints envisage an early Mesoproterozoic supercontinent that at least included Laurentia and Baltica.’
- ‘The many terranes without reliable palaeomagnetic data are placed according to the affinities of their contained fauna.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.