One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As he notes very self-revealingly, his paleographic skills and understanding of Basque and Spanish history were not up to the broad task, and he went off into other areas of Basque history for decades.’
- ‘It was also a remarkable stimulus for new archival and palaeographic research.’
- ‘Such a comparison not only establishes a close paleographic parallel but it also raises the question of genre and audience.’
- ‘The tablet itself was dated to the fifteenth to fourteenth century BCE and was the first undisputed paleographic monument of its kind found in Thrace.’
- ‘Gossett's contribution to the Textual Introduction stresses the paleographic aspects of the editorial task, including the description, history, and nature of the manuscript.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.