One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, there are paleoenvironmental and taphonomic differences between the two.’
- ‘These factors combine to make lacustrine sediments amenable to very high-resolution paleoenvironmental and paleoecological reconstruction.’
- ‘Several species are represented, including new species Cobricosphaeridium hinojalensis, and their potential as paleoenvironmental indicators is evaluated.’
- ‘TRACE FOSSILS are important for revealing the diversity and paleoenvironmental distribution of arthropods in the fossil record.’
- ‘Trace fossils provide important data on the paleoenvironmental distribution and behavior of extinct animals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.