One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These factors combine to make lacustrine sediments amenable to very high-resolution paleoenvironmental and paleoecological reconstruction.’
- ‘However, there are paleoenvironmental and taphonomic differences between the two.’
- ‘Trace fossils provide important data on the paleoenvironmental distribution and behavior of extinct animals.’
- ‘Several species are represented, including new species Cobricosphaeridium hinojalensis, and their potential as paleoenvironmental indicators is evaluated.’
- ‘TRACE FOSSILS are important for revealing the diversity and paleoenvironmental distribution of arthropods in the fossil record.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.