One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ecology of fossil animals and plants.
- ‘An important aspect of palaeobotanical research is to unravel the palaeoecology of plant fossils to use the results in reconstructing ecosystems.’
- ‘The results of this study indicate that fossil avifaunal remains deserve more serious attention as a source of information about taphonomy and paleoecology.’
- ‘Percentages can be misleading, however-only three times since 1926 have more than 10 publications dealt with stromatoporoid paleoecology.’
- ‘Acritarchs continue to be used in studies of Proterozoic paleoecology and stratigraphy, even though their systematic affinities are still not well understood.’
- ‘The book presents an impressive compendium of issues related to the study of biogeography and its applications to fields ranging from paleoecology to conservation biology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.