One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That's a combination unlike any on the arctic tundra today, says Charles E. Schweger, a paleoecologist at the University of Alberta in Edmonton.’
- ‘He was among the world's first true evolutionary paleoecologists.’
- ‘Although some marine fossils more than 500 million years old sport holes, many paleontologists have been hesitant to say these are signs of predators, says a paleoecologist.’
- ‘Recently a paleoecologist at the University of New South Wales studied charcoal in lake sediments at Jibbon Lagoon in Royal National Park, just south of Sydney.’
- ‘He and a paleoecologist at Monash University were the lead authors of the study.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.