One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Given the significance of neoplagiaulacid multituberculates in biogeographic and paleoecological reconstructions, a detailed systematic revision of the group would undoubtedly clarify many of these issues.’
- ‘Future exploration and quantification of the appendicular skeleton is necessary to complete the paleobiological and paleoecological picture of these giant herbivores.’
- ‘Species occurrence frequencies in paleoecological data identified ecologically persistent species and may be useful for delimiting local species pools.’
- ‘In addition, palaeoecological and historical research has demonstrated the presence of forests in arid zones of the Mediterranean area in historical times.’
- ‘These factors combine to make lacustrine sediments amenable to very high-resolution paleoenvironmental and paleoecological reconstruction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.