One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But, without exception, the majority of paleobotanists and vertebrate paleontologists initially rejected these concepts.’
- ‘The shape, pore arrangement, morphology and ultrastructure of sporodermata and exines have proved informative to palaeobotanists and in systematics.’
- ‘The order has attracted much attention from traditional botanists, palaeobotanists and molecular systematists, because of its potential significance for understanding the phylogeny of seed plants.’
- ‘There is some agreement that both living and extinct cycads were derived from seed ferns, but paleobotanists still debate exactly if, when, and how this happened.’
- ‘Every paleobotanist working in the Cretaceous or Tertiary will want to have copies of these monographs available for reference.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.