One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The early Carboniferous climate has been deduced from palaeobotanical data and from palaeosols/palaeokarsts.’
- ‘Plant life followed a different route, and the paleobotanical time-eras of Palaeophytic, Mesophytic, and Cenophytic are only approximately equivalent.’
- ‘Although based on considerable sedimentological and paleobotanical evidence, contradictory results have been obtained.’
- ‘Recent Late Jurassic paleobotanical data suggest that the large conifers and ginkgoes that formed the bulk of the canopy were both relatively sparse and nutrient poor.’
- ‘Unfortunately however, the paleobotanical data cited were misdated, and one hopes that such information does not enter into the world of dogma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.