One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many of these collections were made for mainly geological reasons and have been underexploited by paleobiologists.’
- ‘These difficulties are compounded by the lack of trained paleobiologists who specialize on algae, or of phycologists who examine fossils.’
- ‘He has continued this work as a member of our ecumenically diverse team of ecologists, geneticists and paleobiologists supported by the National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis.’
- ‘Some paleobiologists believe the answer lies in the Ediacaran fossil remains dating back before the Cambrian, in the Ediacaran Period (565-545 million years ago).’
- ‘In order to do this, paleobiologists must have an excellent fossil record of a lineage and an independent source of environmental data in the same region.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.