One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of anthropology concerned with fossil hominids.
- ‘The announcement electrified the paleoanthropology community.’
- ‘Contributors include accomplished specialists in geology, paleontology, and paleoanthropology.’
- ‘The pattern of population size change across the Pleistocene has come to be of critical interest, linking paleodemography with population genetics, paleoecology, and paleoanthropology.’
- ‘By this type of omission, the true nature of the human fossil record continues to be the best-kept secret in modern paleoanthropology.’
- ‘We seem to be witnessing a classic struggle in palaeoanthropology between the molecules and the fossils.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.