One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, as anyone who is familiar with the palaeoanthropological literature over the last 20 years would know, the find has been of negligible significance to recent debate.’
- ‘The most notable paleoanthropological find in the country was ‘Lucy,’ a female Australopithicus afarensis discovered in 1974 and referred to as Dinqnesh by Ethiopians.’
- ‘Now here, at last, was the first great British palaeoanthropological find.’
- ‘Threaded through this vivid story of fieldwork, paleoanthropological politics, and on-the-spot war reportage is Kalb's nervy struggle simply to stay in the game.’
- ‘The Turkana Basin is famous for its paleontological, paleoanthropological, and archeological records from both east and west of this large lake in the eastern part of the rift system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.