One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pine and basswood moldings are usually the least expensive choices for paintable trim.’
- ‘Fill the cracks between the old and new boards (the 1/8-inch cracks left from before) with paintable caulk.’
- ‘After the surface has been thoroughly dried, apply one coat of a paintable water repellent preservative or water repellent to the bare wood, being careful to liberally treat end and lap joints.’
- ‘This is a good plywood for use where one smooth, paintable surface is needed.’
- ‘Apart from the squared off potholes, the view on both sides was magnificently paintable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.