One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See pain relief
- ‘Aspirin was originally a pain reliever, plain and simple.’
- ‘The procedure involves using a needle to inject a pain reliever into a space next to the spinal cord in the lower back.’
- ‘Epidural analgesia during labor is an effective pain reliever that has become more commonly used.’
- ‘Your experience demonstrates how important it is to get medical supervision for any pain reliever that is being used long-term.’
- ‘Walking may help relieve this discomfort, or you may take a mild pain reliever as recommended by your doctor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.