One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The orthaceans again have a fibrous secondary shell and are presumed to have arisen from some nisuisid stock, possibly by paedomorphic changes affecting pedicle development in particular.’
- ‘This paedomorphic trend is thought to be related to environmental changes such as the global rise in sea level.’
- ‘Six extant species in two genera are recognized in this small family of paedomorphic salamanders.’
- ‘Amphiumas are elongate, paedomorphic, aquatic salamanders that superficially resemble the primitive sirens (Sirenidae).’
- ‘These extremely paedomorphic crinoids lacked arms, which conduct the feeding in normal crinoids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.