One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A medical practitioner specializing in children and their diseases.
- ‘Newborns should be checked for general eye health by a pediatrician or family physician in the hospital nursery.’
- ‘As developmental paediatrician to a neonatal referral centre she followed many low birthweight children with great skill.’
- ‘Infants in these nurseries may be managed by family physicians and general pediatricians who later continue their care in the ambulatory setting.’
- ‘It is important to check with your family physician or pediatrician to make sure you have the right dose for your child.’
- ‘Developmental screening is done by pediatric nurse practitioners supervised by a pediatrician.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.