One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A fast bowler.
- ‘If a left-arm pace bowler is to have any consistent success in test cricket he needs to be able to swing the ball back into the right-handers.’
- ‘He began his cricketing career as a medium pace bowler, but on the advice of his school coach, Sunil Fernando, he took up off spin when he was fourteen years old.’
- ‘The Proteas pace bowler took six wickets for 59 runs in a devastating spell of controlled bowling.’
- ‘However his main interest was cricket at which he represented the senior team in inter-school cricket for three successive years as a middle order batsman and medium pace bowler who opened the attack.’
- ‘The pace bowler has set the league alight with some startling bowling performances taking 44 wickets so far this season.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.