One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A fast bowler.
- ‘If a left-arm pace bowler is to have any consistent success in test cricket he needs to be able to swing the ball back into the right-handers.’
- ‘He began his cricketing career as a medium pace bowler, but on the advice of his school coach, Sunil Fernando, he took up off spin when he was fourteen years old.’
- ‘The pace bowler has set the league alight with some startling bowling performances taking 44 wickets so far this season.’
- ‘The Proteas pace bowler took six wickets for 59 runs in a devastating spell of controlled bowling.’
- ‘However his main interest was cricket at which he represented the senior team in inter-school cricket for three successive years as a middle order batsman and medium pace bowler who opened the attack.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.