One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Reduction in the concentration of ozone in the ozone layer.‘this chemical contributes to ozone depletion’
- ‘The goal is to understand the causes of ozone depletion in order to better assess current environmental policy.’
- ‘My colleagues and I investigate atmospheric problems of environmental importance, such as ozone depletion, climate change, and air pollution.’
- ‘There was ample scientific evidence that they were causing ozone depletion.’
- ‘The aim is to describe the connections between ozone depletion and global warming.’
- ‘Concerns about ozone depletion and health risks associated with these chemicals have created a growing market for alternative treatments.’
- ‘Although not the only culprit in our midst, air conditioning has contributed to ozone depletion.’
- ‘It is vital that government policies aimed at tackling climate change and stratospheric ozone depletion are backed by sound science.’
- ‘A four-year study found that an increase in winds caused by greenhouse gases and ozone depletion is preventing the sea from absorbing more carbon.’
- ‘Flying is one of the major causes of climate change and ozone depletion.’
- ‘Scientists knew even more about ozone depletion and were able to act accordingly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.