One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for oxygenate
- ‘He was pointing at the shaker (used for bacterial cultures etc. to keep the fluid oxygenized) and asking me if I knew how it worked.’
- ‘For those who have never taken a yoga class, it's a simple exercise in visualization: try to picture the breath oxygenizing the muscle being touched.’
- ‘It had to be oxygenized as well, or his creations all would have suffocated.’
- ‘I noiselessly fumigate one of them; I noiselessly oxygenize the other, by means of simple apparatus fixed outside in the corner here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.