One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for oxygenate
- ‘I noiselessly fumigate one of them; I noiselessly oxygenize the other, by means of simple apparatus fixed outside in the corner here.’
- ‘It had to be oxygenized as well, or his creations all would have suffocated.’
- ‘He was pointing at the shaker (used for bacterial cultures etc. to keep the fluid oxygenized) and asking me if I knew how it worked.’
- ‘For those who have never taken a yoga class, it's a simple exercise in visualization: try to picture the breath oxygenizing the muscle being touched.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.