One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fetal pulse oximetry was developed as a less traumatic and invasive method of assessing fetal oxygenation.’
- ‘Oxygen saturation should be assessed by pulse oximetry in children with respiratory distress, significant tachypnea, or pallor.’
- ‘Patients were monitored with continuous ECG and finger pulse oximetry.’
- ‘The patient's blood pressure, pulse oximetry, and ECG must be assessed preoperatively and monitored throughout the procedure.’
- ‘Vital signs, pulse oximetry and cardiorespiratory status were monitored throughout the procedure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.