One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patients were monitored with continuous ECG and finger pulse oximetry.’
- ‘Vital signs, pulse oximetry and cardiorespiratory status were monitored throughout the procedure.’
- ‘The patient's blood pressure, pulse oximetry, and ECG must be assessed preoperatively and monitored throughout the procedure.’
- ‘Fetal pulse oximetry was developed as a less traumatic and invasive method of assessing fetal oxygenation.’
- ‘Oxygen saturation should be assessed by pulse oximetry in children with respiratory distress, significant tachypnea, or pallor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.