One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because it is an oxidizer, benzoyl peroxide may bleach clothing or other linens.’
- ‘This engine, like other hybrids, uses nitrous oxide as liquid oxidizer, but uses paraffin rather than rubber as the engine's solid fuel.’
- ‘Potassium permanganate is an oxidizer and therefore a fire hazard.’
- ‘The primary oxidizers in the surgical environment are oxygen and nitrous oxide.’
- ‘Human activities that increase air concentrations of oxidizers, such as ozone, can thus boost the concentration of aerosols over forests, the researchers note.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.