One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This engine, like other hybrids, uses nitrous oxide as liquid oxidizer, but uses paraffin rather than rubber as the engine's solid fuel.’
- ‘Human activities that increase air concentrations of oxidizers, such as ozone, can thus boost the concentration of aerosols over forests, the researchers note.’
- ‘Potassium permanganate is an oxidizer and therefore a fire hazard.’
- ‘Because it is an oxidizer, benzoyl peroxide may bleach clothing or other linens.’
- ‘The primary oxidizers in the surgical environment are oxygen and nitrous oxide.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.