One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for douroucouli
- ‘The owl monkey is monochromatic, seeing only in black and white.’
- ‘Meanwhile, the nocturnal New World owl monkey gets by with just a single kind of photopigment.’
- ‘Those species were chimpanzee, gorilla, orangutan, gibbon, macaque and owl monkey.’
- ‘The phylogeny of the eight monkeys is relatively well established, except for the interrelationships of the owl monkey, squirrel monkey, and tamarin.’
- ‘Scientists believe the monkeys rub the bugs on their fur to ward off mosquitoes, a behavior documented in capuchin monkeys but never in the nocturnal owl monkeys.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.