One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The syndrome represents an overexpression of the normal ovulatory process described in normal pregnancy.’
- ‘In contrast, when the available energy is virtually unlimited women have frequent ovulatory menstrual cycles characterised by high hormone concentrations.’
- ‘The woman was already keeping a basal body temperature chart to determine her ovulatory cycle.’
- ‘Among women with more regular menses, many have variable degrees of ovulatory dysfunction.’
- ‘Earlier onset of regular menstrual cycles is associated with early regular ovulatory menstrual cycles, a risk factor for the disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.