One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dissection of larvae revealed that multiple ovipositions into a single host did not occur in our experiments.’
- ‘These are either the time until the first oviposition on a patch, or the time between ovipositions.’
- ‘Once a female stops shaking, males guard her during oviposition and subsequently attempt to copulate with her away from the dung.’
- ‘Increased fecundity may result from ejaculate compounds that stimulate egg maturation or oviposition in females.’
- ‘It is known, for example, that male crickets transfer substances in their ejaculates that stimulate egg production and oviposition in females.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.