One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There can be overvaluation of specific shares.’
- ‘The house price-earnings ratio is at least 30% above its long-run average, too big an overvaluation to be worked off gradually.’
- ‘Some years ago, it spoke of a 30% overvaluation - and prices have soared since.’
- ‘The U.S. overvaluation actually extends beyond the New Economy stocks of technology, media and telecoms.’
- ‘Countries followed imprudent policies that favored monopolistic crony capitalists, inflation that magnified poverty and currency overvaluation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.