One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The house price-earnings ratio is at least 30% above its long-run average, too big an overvaluation to be worked off gradually.’
- ‘The U.S. overvaluation actually extends beyond the New Economy stocks of technology, media and telecoms.’
- ‘There can be overvaluation of specific shares.’
- ‘Countries followed imprudent policies that favored monopolistic crony capitalists, inflation that magnified poverty and currency overvaluation.’
- ‘Some years ago, it spoke of a 30% overvaluation - and prices have soared since.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.