One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Engage in more business than can be supported by the market or by the funds or resources available.
- ‘Also, managers might overtrade to generate soft dollars.’
- ‘You can lose money on commissions by overtrading and making even worse investments.’
- ‘A series of prosperous years almost necessarily produces overtrading.’
- ‘For us overtrading would be almost worse than doing no business at all because we can't compromise our service level.’
- ‘Paying excessive attention to the current price will often result in overtrading as well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.