One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This overstimulation of the peripheral nervous system also affects the glands, so that victims produce profuse amounts of sweat, saliva, tears and fluid in the lungs.’
- ‘Understimulation resulting from absence of cues about the time of day and the situation should be avoided, but overstimulation should also be avoided.’
- ‘If the overstimulation is severe, blood clots, kidney damage and twisting of the ovaries may occur, and monitoring in hospital will be required.’
- ‘Limiting your intake of common food allergens, like citrus, corn, dairy, peanuts, soy, and wheat, will also minimize the overstimulation of your immune system.’
- ‘Let me say that we are reaching a crises of sensory overstimulation in our culture seeing an increase, for example, in attention deficit disorder problems among children and adults.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.