One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think it is about an oversensitivity to race and gender issues, rather than a lack of awareness.’
- ‘One of the problems that can be faced by autistic people is an oversensitivity to sound.’
- ‘This oversensitivity to being slighted in turn provokes the desire to rectify one's situation through retaliation, by lashing out at the offender.’
- ‘It is linked to an oversensitivity to the hormone testosterone, which may be stress-related.’
- ‘It requires expansion of our emotional lexicon, distinguishing sensitivity from oversensitivity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.