One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Large corporations, mostly family-owned conglomerates, are forced to remain inactive because of the government's overprotection of labor interests to the detriment of the economy.’
- ‘It had previously been reported that overprotection by parents increased hopelessness.’
- ‘Such restlessness has not just been a by-product of institutional overprotection.’
- ‘‘We see this overprotection now - kids are feeling stifled,’ she says.’
- ‘The problem is not the meddlesome mom but the compliant son her overprotection spawned.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.