One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While the public concerns itself with overprescription, about half of children with ADHD go without treatment in a given year.’
- ‘‘For sheer overprescription, no doctor can touch the American farmer,’ reported Newsweek.’
- ‘You could just as easily argue that the savings should come from clamping down on the overprescription of antibiotics and anti-depressants.’
- ‘When people talk about Ritalin the immediate reaction is that there is overprescription.’
- ‘Is is unreasonable to say that the use of antibiotics in the meat industry and overprescription are causing this sort of effect at a subtle level in the mass of the population?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.