One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
On the other side of the page.‘an information sheet is printed overleaf’
- ‘I showed her she was looking at the wrong page, and that overleaf my current - and valid - visa could be seen.’
- ‘If I may turn overleaf, paragraph 3 is not contentious.’
- ‘The response page should keep you busy for some time with links to servers that bear default pages similar to the one pictured overleaf.’
- ‘Do let the magazine team know what you think, by writing to the address overleaf.’
- ‘In other cases, if you accept that we had the right to seize the things listed overleaf, we may return them to you on certain conditions.’
- ‘The woeful story of the debt burden is illustrated in the map overleaf.’
- ‘This pattern of discovery may be schematized as in the figure overleaf.’
- ‘On this leaflet it stated that customers should refer to the calendar overleaf for details of the recycling collection dates.’
- ‘The requested dates of work overleaf have been provisionally booked.’
- ‘The seven parts are labelled as stated in the table overleaf, which shows how the parts are distributed between the two sources.’
- ‘The responsibility for the payment of fees remains with the party to whom the letter overleaf is addressed.’
- ‘The table overleaf lists some examples of both types of drivers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.