One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In spite of all my cryptic musings and gross overgeneralizations, it is comforting to know that I am surrounded by great people who feel compelled to do something about what irks them.’
- ‘The overgeneralization doesn't really help to further what I think you really want, which is understanding.’
- ‘As for the first part, it's a useless overgeneralization.’
- ‘Lin has defended his film by claiming it counteracts the overgeneralizations and stereotypes typical of depictions of Asian-Americans.’
- ‘This is an overgeneralization, but to date a viable one.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.