One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Heat exhaustion’ results from overexertion in hot weather.’
- ‘On the continent, Bonaparte's vaulting ambition imposed such a degree of overexertion that every success he gained served only to make his eventual collapse more certain.’
- ‘The ill-prepared often overcompensate for these variations with too much clothing or through overexertion.’
- ‘The recordings testify to an aesthetic of physical overexertion played out in an acoustic medium.’
- ‘I don't think that requiring a few blogs a week is tantamount to overexertion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.