One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I don't think that requiring a few blogs a week is tantamount to overexertion.’
- ‘The recordings testify to an aesthetic of physical overexertion played out in an acoustic medium.’
- ‘The ill-prepared often overcompensate for these variations with too much clothing or through overexertion.’
- ‘‘Heat exhaustion’ results from overexertion in hot weather.’
- ‘On the continent, Bonaparte's vaulting ambition imposed such a degree of overexertion that every success he gained served only to make his eventual collapse more certain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.