One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both overactivity and underactivity cause problems, and illnesses and unpleasant symptoms arise if this regulator goes wrong.’
- ‘Caused by overactivity of the bladder muscle, medication in conjunction with bladder re-training is effective in helping to restore bladder control in many people.’
- ‘While not specifically revealed in the searches, it is likely that any disease that results in autonomic overactivity may result in night sweats.’
- ‘It is also important to explain that erratic variation between overactivity on ‘good’ days and subsequent collapse does not help long term recovery and that ‘stabilising’ activity is a prerequisite to graded increases.’
- ‘Acne is a skin condition caused by overactivity of the glands that secrete oily substances on to the skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.