One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By definition, overachievement cannot continue forever.’
- ‘A lot of my overachievement and confidence comes from that.’
- ‘The 21-year-old from Oxford had not expected to make the final and his seventh place was a rare example of British overachievement in the pool this week.’
- ‘And so begins a lifetime of overachievement and self-identification through testing!’
- ‘The 2005 budget should make more realistic revenue projections so as not to report such overachievement, the IMF resident representative office said on September 14.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.