One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And so begins a lifetime of overachievement and self-identification through testing!’
- ‘By definition, overachievement cannot continue forever.’
- ‘The 2005 budget should make more realistic revenue projections so as not to report such overachievement, the IMF resident representative office said on September 14.’
- ‘A lot of my overachievement and confidence comes from that.’
- ‘The 21-year-old from Oxford had not expected to make the final and his seventh place was a rare example of British overachievement in the pool this week.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.