One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Incidentally, our most lucrative time seems to be weekend mornings, when we find change presumably dropped by the over-refreshed the night before!’
- ‘Only over-refreshed football correspondents would come up with such a daft bet.’
- ‘Alas, Corbie neglected to heed his own warning and ventured onto the Queensway whilst vastly over refreshed.’
- ‘In those days, Fraser tried desperately for the Hitchenensesque intellectual badboy motif, but came off more like an over refreshed mandarin.’
- ‘By midnight, shirts, inhibitions and the contents of many stomachs have been shed on the main drag and pavement couches have begun to beckon to the over-refreshed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.