One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Produce or yield more than.‘plantations outyield managed natural forest’
- ‘However, four years of data have shown that in south central Nebraska, sorghum outyielded corn by an average of 18 bu/acre.’
- ‘However, at these yield levels, sorghum typically outyields corn.’
- ‘The exception to this is in Europe where conventional grain production tends to outyield organic systems by 20-25%.’
- ‘Grain sorghum usually outyields corn up to the 120-140 bushel yield level where adapted.’
- ‘In side-by-side field trials no-till grain sorghum produced larger heads and taller plants and outyielded sorghum grown with more traditional tillage methods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.