One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A theoretically perfect performance-based pay scheme would offer payments tied directly to the margin of the company's stock outperformance of similar companies over an extended period of time.’
- ‘Our natural home is outperformance and today's changes put in place the teams that will reignite our business over the next 12 to 18 months.’
- ‘In previous cycles, significant sector outperformance was achieved when both room rates and occupancy levels increased at the same time.’
- ‘If you compare that with how difficult it is to find a solid consistent outperformance in the American equity market, the contrast is pretty stark.’
- ‘It appears that one of the major reasons for the profit outperformance was with their investment income rather than on the operating side.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.