One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our natural home is outperformance and today's changes put in place the teams that will reignite our business over the next 12 to 18 months.’
- ‘In previous cycles, significant sector outperformance was achieved when both room rates and occupancy levels increased at the same time.’
- ‘A theoretically perfect performance-based pay scheme would offer payments tied directly to the margin of the company's stock outperformance of similar companies over an extended period of time.’
- ‘It appears that one of the major reasons for the profit outperformance was with their investment income rather than on the operating side.’
- ‘If you compare that with how difficult it is to find a solid consistent outperformance in the American equity market, the contrast is pretty stark.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.