One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Drink more than.
- ‘They will look away in shame as the one-legged man outdrinks the whole party.’
- ‘She's a strange type - ten to one she can outdrink her, should it come to that.’
- ‘She cannot attack his palette, and she surely cannot outdrink him.’
- ‘If you had the sedative with you, why did you try outdrinking him?’
- ‘They have a group of beefy sluggers who, as one scout says, look like a bunch of good ol' boys who will outhit you on the field, then outdrink you at the tavern.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.