One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think it's these areas that people are immersed in when they're moved to speak of Freud's outdatedness, and perhaps rightly so.’
- ‘These frozen, silent moments were punctuated by the hum, whir and click of slide projectors changing and revolving, reminding us of their outdatedness and sheer physicality.’
- ‘Then there are songs that simply explode with outdatedness.’
- ‘Given the wealth of new insights that economic historians of the region have offered over the past ten years, this suggests a volume that teeters on the verge of outdatedness at publication.’
- ‘Identifying California with the future, their novels predict their own outdatedness; they become boats against the current, condemned to search for living tradition in the vaults and graveyards of the British past.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.