One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
curved outwards, camberedView synonyms
- ‘The bows used for the main part of the programme were outcurved, made in snakewood.’
- ‘It was an outcurved bow like those of Bach's time, one of the most exquisitely made I have ever seen.’
- ‘The bases all have a small, flaring base ring with an outcurved, rounded edge.’
- ‘The face is outcurved in the central section, showing the nose quite prominent, convexed in its build and strongly defined.’
- ‘The range of forms is limited, the commonest being the deep bowl with an outcurved rim.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.