One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
curved outwards, camberedView synonyms
- ‘It was an outcurved bow like those of Bach's time, one of the most exquisitely made I have ever seen.’
- ‘The range of forms is limited, the commonest being the deep bowl with an outcurved rim.’
- ‘The face is outcurved in the central section, showing the nose quite prominent, convexed in its build and strongly defined.’
- ‘The bows used for the main part of the programme were outcurved, made in snakewood.’
- ‘The bases all have a small, flaring base ring with an outcurved, rounded edge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.