One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Available or taking place during the period of the day in which business is not normally conducted.‘our out of hours GP service’
- ‘"People must ring the Out of Hours number first," she said.’
- ‘The department provides an Out of Hours noise patrol on 4 nights of the week.’
- ‘I rang the Out Of Hours doctor who immediately arranged an appointment for me.’
- ‘The Out of Hours team consists of six social workers and a team manager.’
- ‘The finder of Bella should have notified the Dog Warden Service as soon as she was found and we and the Out of Hours contractor would have arranged reunification ASAP!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.