One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He travelled overseas extensively gaining the necessary knowledge to carry out these new otological operations.’
- ‘Although stapes surgery is the dominant application of lasers in otology, lasers have been used in multiple other otological cases.’
- ‘As the facial nerve is a cornerstone in otological practice we feel well placed to manage facial palsy.’
- ‘Some surgeons also order preoperative brain stem auditory-evoked potentials and otological testing for both pure tone and speech discrimination.’
- ‘The microbiological isolates from this patient group have been appropriately stored and further studies are planned to assess sensitivities of the organisms to commonly prescribed topical otological preparations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.