One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As the facial nerve is a cornerstone in otological practice we feel well placed to manage facial palsy.’
- ‘Although stapes surgery is the dominant application of lasers in otology, lasers have been used in multiple other otological cases.’
- ‘The microbiological isolates from this patient group have been appropriately stored and further studies are planned to assess sensitivities of the organisms to commonly prescribed topical otological preparations.’
- ‘Some surgeons also order preoperative brain stem auditory-evoked potentials and otological testing for both pure tone and speech discrimination.’
- ‘He travelled overseas extensively gaining the necessary knowledge to carry out these new otological operations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.