One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is this nonweightbearing cartilage rim that undergoes the osteophytic transformation.’
- ‘The loose body and the osteophytic fabella were excised.’
- ‘Findings on physical examination include decreased range of motion, crepitus, a mild joint effusion, and palpable osteophytic changes at the knee joint.’
- ‘They are sometimes associated with an osteophytic node.’
- ‘In addition to osteophytic overgrowth, the ligamentum flavum may stiffen and buckle into the spinal cord dorsally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.