One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Waiting for a pupil in an osteopathic clinic where I work, I was browsing through a magazine in the waiting room.’
- ‘Janet Dunn, DVM, practiced traditional veterinary medicine for 14 years, but now she specializes in osteopathic manipulation and acupuncture.’
- ‘Another, there are other technologies out there from acupuncture to manipulative medicine like chiropractic and osteopathic approaches that can be very helpful.’
- ‘In addition to chiropractors, many osteopathic doctors and some physical therapists have training in spinal manipulation.’
- ‘Many osteopathic and chiropractic physicians perform spinal adjustments on patients with asthma, and symptomatic improvements are often noted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.