One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Janet Dunn, DVM, practiced traditional veterinary medicine for 14 years, but now she specializes in osteopathic manipulation and acupuncture.’
- ‘Many osteopathic and chiropractic physicians perform spinal adjustments on patients with asthma, and symptomatic improvements are often noted.’
- ‘In addition to chiropractors, many osteopathic doctors and some physical therapists have training in spinal manipulation.’
- ‘Another, there are other technologies out there from acupuncture to manipulative medicine like chiropractic and osteopathic approaches that can be very helpful.’
- ‘Waiting for a pupil in an osteopathic clinic where I work, I was browsing through a magazine in the waiting room.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.