One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Over the years the exercise programme has been refined and is now highly recommended by the medical world especially physiotherapists, chiropractors and osteopaths.’
- ‘Manipulation of the neck either by a chiropractor or an osteopath can result in improvement of neck pain due to poor posture or if there has been injury to muscles or soft tissues in the neck.’
- ‘This resulted in me injuring my back and neck on many occasions and I underwent various treatments by osteopaths.’
- ‘Rachel was then referred to a cranial osteopath who reduced the twist.’
- ‘The high-velocity thrust manipulation therapy used in the study was not provided by a chiropractor or an osteopath, but by a physical therapist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.