One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rachel was then referred to a cranial osteopath who reduced the twist.’
- ‘The high-velocity thrust manipulation therapy used in the study was not provided by a chiropractor or an osteopath, but by a physical therapist.’
- ‘This resulted in me injuring my back and neck on many occasions and I underwent various treatments by osteopaths.’
- ‘Over the years the exercise programme has been refined and is now highly recommended by the medical world especially physiotherapists, chiropractors and osteopaths.’
- ‘Manipulation of the neck either by a chiropractor or an osteopath can result in improvement of neck pain due to poor posture or if there has been injury to muscles or soft tissues in the neck.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.